You are not alone if you are having problems conceiving. Read about the common causes of both male and female infertility. Infertility refers to an inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex or to a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. . We provide counseling to couples, after counseling the Doctor will diagnose that who is the cause of Infertility – Is that the Husband or the Wife.
Causes of Infertility in Male and Female
Female Factor Causes of Infertility
- Problems with menstruation and ovulation
- Blocked Fallopian tubes/tubal disease
- Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Older Intended Mothers
- Secondary Infertility
ST Hospital, Best Infertility Hospital In Punjab, Provides Treatment of All These Problems Using Ayurvedic Treatment.
Male Factor Causes of Infertility
Main Causes of Male infertility is—
- Hormonal imbalances
- Physical problems
- Psychological and behavioral problems.
The following list highlights some lifestyle choices that negatively impact male fertility.
Smoking –significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
- Regular or More Consumption of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
- Chronic alcohol abuse.
- Anabolic steroid use–causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
- Overly intense exercise
- Inadequate vitamin C and Zinc in the diet.
- Toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals can also cause Infertility if you stay in contact with these things.
- Excessive Stress!
We, Best Infertility Hospital in Punjab, Provides Ayurvedic Treatment to Cure Male Infertility. We use only fully natural treatment made of herbs that leave a significant effect on your sexual health providing the overall betterment. The use of herbal medicines ensures no side-effect on your health hence they are completely safe for use and are also verified and approved by several health specialists across the world. So you can use them at anytime.