These Days the Problem of erectile dysfunction is very common in Men. It can be cured By Medicines and by Changes in Lifestyle.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is commonly called impotence. It’s a condition in which a man cannot achieve /maintain an erection during sexual performance. Symptoms may also include reduced sexual desire or libido.
Standard/ Advanced Erectile dysfunction treatments (Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Jalandhar) include prescription medications, vacuum pumps, implants, and surgery, etc. But many men prefer natural options so Ayurvedic Treatment is best. Some natural options can improve erectile dysfunction symptoms. Read on to learn about natural options those have research to back them up.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction has always been present in Rare Cases, with a man never having achieved an erection. This is called primary ED, with the cause almost always psychological if there is no obvious anatomical deformity or physiological issue that could be causative; such psychological factors can include:
- Fear of intimacy
- Severe anxiety
The psychological causes include:
- Depression/Tension – This can cause a loss of interest in sex as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Fear, anxiety, or anger
- Stress/Tension can include work, financial, and emotional problems
- Anxiety about Performance – repeated feelings of doubt and failure in which worrying about getting an erection can cause a cycle of anxiety that prevents one from being possible
- Poor communication with a sex partner
- Other problems in a Relationship such as pressure from a sex partner.
Symptoms of ED include:
- Erections those are too soft for sexual intercourse.
- Erections that is too brief for sexual intercourse.
- An inability to achieve erections
Men ,who cannot get or maintain an erection that lasts long enough or is rigid enough to complete sexual intercourse is considered to have erectile dysfunction.
Visit Your Doctor
Having symptoms of erectile dysfunction? It’s important to check with doctor before trying any treatments on your own. This is because erectile dysfunction can be a sign of other health problems. Heart disease could cause erectile dysfunction symptoms. Doctor could recommend a number of steps that would likely improve both your heart health and your erectile dysfunction. This Treatment includes lowering your cholesterol, reducing your weight, or taking medications to unclog your blood vessels.
If other health issues are not found to be the reason of your erectile dysfunction, your doctor can prescribe some common treatments. Remember that erectile dysfunction is a common condition that’s very treatable. With some trial and error, you’re likely to find a treatment that works for you and your partner.