In this Modern Era, Due to changes in lifestyles, stress and recent trend of Late Marriages cause Infertility. The incidence is as high as 16%. While poor sperm count plays a major role in male infertility, female infertility is caused mainly by polycystic ovarian disorder or PCOD. Couples get treatment under Reproduction Specialists and conceive, but a many of them fail to conceive even after using advanced techniques like ICSI. St Hospital provides Effective and Natural ayurvedic treatment for fertility. ST HOSPITAL is providing hope to The Married Couples so that they can get the Happiness. Infertility Hospital in Jalandhar provides Counseling of Married Couples, after counseling the Doctor will diagnose Whether the Husband or wife is the reason of Infertility.
These points need to consider while studying Male Infertility:- Volume of semen., Sperm count – Oligospermia, Azoospermia, Necrospermia, Motility of sperm, Structural defects of sperms – Due to vitiated vata dosha, Any obstruction in genital tract, Erectile dysfunction.
Causes of Male Infertility
- Over indulgence in sexual activity.
- Over exertion, it may include any kind of physical exertion or strenuous mental efforts.
- Over relaxation, laziness or spending very leisure life.
- Eating over spicy, salted, sour, frozen foods, foods with low nutrition and lack of hygiene; also behavioral habits like sleeping very late at night, hectic lifestyle.
- Indulging into sex in other than natural ways, i.e. Masturbation, oral or anal sex etc.
- Suppression of sexual urge.
- Having intercourse with undesirable partner.
- The other essential causes are fear, stress, sorrow, tight clothing, working in hot environment for long duration. Smoking and alcohol consumption significantly affect virility in males.
In women, it refers to the state when women are not able to carry a pregnancy to its full term.ST Hospital, Infertility Hospital in Jalandhar, Provides Best treatment to cure Infertility.
Causes of Female Infertility
Female infertility is caused due to structural problems like
- blocked fallopian tubes
- defect in cervical canal,
- Uterine fibroids or polyps.
- Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems too can cause infertility
- Consume – dairy proteins, including milk, buttermilk, and paneer.
- Eat soaked almonds or soaked walnuts
- Eat More – Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears are recommended.
- Avoid high-fat foods and foods containing preservatives
- Caffeine should also be limited, especially if you’re having trouble conceiving.
- Smoking, eating a lot of meat, or drinking alcohol is not recommended.
- Stress can have a major impact on women’s fertility. The importance of a positive attitude is essential when trying to get pregnant.
S.T HOSPITAL, Infertility Hospital in Jalandhar, Provides the treatment for both Male and Female Infertility in an Effective and safe way using Ayurvedic Medicines.