Male Health Problems in Jalandhar
Men face many Sexual issues that can not only harm one’s married life, but also cause lack of confidence and self esteem at the same time. The issues such as low sexual drive, Erectile Dysfunction/ Impotency, Premature Ejaculation, Night Fall, Absence of Sperms do major harm that can cause sexual depression and hesitation towards your partner. Male Infertility is the biggest harm you will get if not taken care of Sexual Problems immediately.
Though, Male Health Problems in Jalandhar are common, the diseases are also curable at the same time with the help of Effective and Harmless herbs at the low cost. These problems can occur due to imbalanced lifestyle or due to genetics. If you drink, smoke or take any drugs, these habits can lead to sexual disorders. There are also other factors that can cause Male Health Problems (Male Health Problems in Punjab).
If you are facing one of following male health sexual problems, get our best and effective treatment without any side affects:-
1. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY –Problem in Getting or Maintaining Erection at the Time of SEX.
2. PREMATURE EJACULATION / EARLY DISCHARGE – Getting discharged before Own or Partner’s satisfaction at the time of Sex.
3. Nocturnal Emission/Night Fall – The discharge takes place when man is sleeping & No Practical Act of Sex is involved.
4. Spermatorrhoea/Dhaat – A condition in which there is an Abnormal Release of Semen from Penis without the Act of Sex or Orgasm.
5. Oligospermia/Low Sperm Count – Less number of sperms in the ejaculate of the male.
6. Azospermia/Absence of Sperms – Condition in which there are no spermatozoa in the ejaculation.
7. Hormonal Disorders/Under developed Sex Organs.
8. Infection – Infection of Prostrate, Seminal Vesicles, Urethra or Epididymis can lead to Male Infertility.
9. Ductal Obstructions – Obstruction of the Ejaculatory Duct can lead to Male Infertility.
10. Loss of Libido/ Low Sex Desire – Condition in which Men don’t want to have Sex due to low Sex desire.
11. Weakness of Sexual Organs – Due to Excessive Masturbation.
12. Absence of Orgasm – Condition in which the person fails to reach an Intense Sensation of Pleasure or Sexual Climax.
13. SEXUAL APATHY – Totally Unconcerned attitude of a Man for Sex towards His Partner
14. SEXUAL DEPRESSION – It is a Mental State in which a person consider his Sexuality – Boring, Passive & Gloomy.
15. Lack of Confidence/ Hesitation to have Sex – Condition in which a person feels afraid of Sex.
16. Premarital & Postmarital Sex Problems.
17. Weakness after having Sex or Masturbation.
18. Burning Sensation in Penis after having Sex or Masturbation.
19. Hyper Gonadism & Hypo Gonadism – Abnormal functional activity of the Gonads.
20. Hyper Esthia & Hypo Esthia – Abnormal Sensibility & Desire for Sex in Men.