Sex Specialist in India
Sex Problems Can Cause Problems in Your Happy Married Life. A sex problem describes a phase of a sexual response cycle that obstructs a man or woman from achieving satisfaction during penetration. The sexual activity goes through four stages- excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. Our Ayurvedic Sex Specialist in India helps you in experiencing these stages sufficiently with the help of natural herbs.
What causes low libido?
Many causes contribute to the diminished of sexual desire. They include:
- Medications – SSRIs, anti-androgen’s, 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, opined analgesics
- Hypo-active sexual disorder
- Recreational drugs
- Relationship problems
- Other sexual dysfunction (fear of humiliation)
- Sexual aversion disorder
- Systemic illness
- Testosterone deficiency
- Lack of time
- History of sexual abuse
- Hormonal problems such as hyperthyroidism
Male Sex Problems
You are not alone! Most men are facing some kind of sexual health related problems sometime in their life.
The bad news is that the feeling of inadequacy and insecurity coupled with not knowing from whom to seek help for treating these problems regarding your sexual performance in bed, can lead you to feel shame and embarrassment and cause frustration in your relationship with your wife or partner and eventually lead you to lose self-confidence and may even cause depression in some cases. But now you can come to ST HOSPITAL, Sex Specialist in India, to Cure All your Sex problems.
Men’s sexual health problems include the following:
- PREMATURE EJACULATION / EARLY DISCHARGE
- Nocturnal Emission/Night Fall
- Oligospermia/Low Sperm Count
- Azospermia/Absence of Sperms
- Hormonal Disorders/Under developed Sex Organs.
- Ductal Obstructions
- Loss of Libido/ Low Sex Desire
- Weakness of Sexual Organs
- Absence of Orgasm
- SEXUAL APATHY
- SEXUAL DEPRESSION
- Lack of Confidence/ Hesitation to have Sex
- Premarital & Postmarital Sex Problems.
- Hyper Gonadism & Hypo Gonadism
- Hyper Esthia & Hypo Esthia
Female Sex Problems
- Leucorrhoea / White Discharge
- Blockage of Fallopian Tubes
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovorian Fibroid Cysts
- Hormonal Disorders/ Underdeveloped Sex Organs
- Uterine Cysts
- Anovulation/ Problem in Egg Formation
- Loss of Libido / Low Sex Desire
- Dryness of Vagina
- Absence of Orgasm
- Sexual Apathy
- Sexual Depression
- Lack of Confidence / Hestitation to have Sex
- Premarital & Postmartial Sex Problems.
- Weakness after Having Sex or Masturbation.
- Burning Vaginal Sensation after having Sex or Masturbation.
- Pain During Sexual Intercourse / Dryspareunia
- Sexual disorder Types
- Sexual desire disorder- May be due to the decrease in the normal production of oestrogens and testosterone. Other causes being ageing, fatigue and conceive. Anxiety and Depression also causes low libido.
- Sexual Arousal disorder- Grouped as frigidity in women and impotence in male. Impotence now known as erectile dysfunction is characterized by difficulty to maintain erection of penis during sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorder- Is a delay or absence of orgasm following the normal sexual excitement phase. It occurs in both male and female.
- Sexual pain disorder- It mostly affects the women, known as
- Dysparuinia known as painful intercourse caused due to insufficient lubrication.
- Vaginismus known as spasm of muscles of vaginal wall.
Cure for Sex Problems are as important as Other Health Issues’ Treatment.
As soon as you visit our Sex Specialist in India, they evaluate your conditions by finding the cause of problem. We use only fully natural treatment made of herbs that leave a significant effect on your sexual health providing the overall betterment. The use of herbal medicines ensures no side-effect on your health hence they are completely safe for use and are also verified and approved by several health specialists across the world. So you can use them at anytime.