We are Providing Consultation, Knowledge and Treatments for the Following:1. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY – Problem in Getting or Maintaining Erection at the Time of SEX.
2. PREMATURE EJACULATION / EARLY DISCHARGE – Getting discharged before Own or Partner’s satisfaction at the time of Sex.
3. Nocturnal Emission/Night Fall – The discharge takes place when man is sleeping & No Practical Act of Sex is involved.
4. Spermatorrhoea/Dhaat – A condition in which there is an Abnormal Release of Semen from Penis without the Act of Sex or Orgasm.
5. Oligospermia/Low Sperm Count – Less number of sperms in the ejaculate of the male.
6. Azospermia/Absence of Sperms – Condition in which there are no spermatozoa in the ejaculation.
7. Hormonal Disorders/Under developed Sex Organs.
9. Ductal Obstructions – Obstruction of the Ejaculatory Duct can lead to Male Infertility.
10. Loss of Libido/ Low Sex Desire – Condition in which Men don’t want to have Sex due to low Sex desire.
11. Weakness of Sexual Organs – Due to Excessive Masturbation.
12. Absence of Orgasm – Condition in which the person fails to reach an Intense Sensation of Pleasure or Sexual Climax.
13. SEXUAL APATHY – Totally Unconcerned attitude of a Man for Sex towards His Partner
14. SEXUAL DEPRESSION – It is a Mental State in which a person consider his Sexuality – Boring, Passive & Gloomy.
15. Lack of Confidence/ Hesitation to have Sex – Condition in which a person feels afraid of Sex.
16. Premarital & Postmarital Sex Problems.
17. Weakness after having Sex or Masturbation.
18. Burning Sensation in Penis after having Sex or Masturbation.
19. Hyper Gonadism & Hypo Gonadism – Abnormal functional activity of the Gonads.
20. Hyper Esthia & Hypo Esthia – Abnormal Sensibility & Desire for Sex in Men.